Invisalign®: Straighten your smile with no fixed braces or wires. Custom-made, comfortable and clear.
Removeable, extremely accurate and tailor-made to your teeth and gums, Invisalign® clear aligners are designed for comfort and to fit in with your lifestyle, so you’ll be able to remove them to eat, drink and brush your teeth during treatment.
Maybe you’ve already heard about Invisalign® and are interested in the benefits that they provide? Here’s everything you need to know…
Everything you need to know about Invisalign®.
- FREE teeth whitening and a set of retainers are included with all of our Invisalign® packages.
- You can spread payments with Humm. 0% finance also available.
- Invisalign® aligners are discreet and virtually invisible – nobody will even notice that you’re wearing them, making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day activities.
- Invisalign® aligners are lightweight and comfortable – once you’ve worn them a while, you’ll hardly notice them.
- The aligners are removable. This gives you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply taking them out.
- Unlike traditional braces, it’s much easier to clean your teeth when undergoing treatment.
- 3D treatment plan – when you have your initial consultation, our specialists will plan out your treatment using the latest 3D scanners, ensuring a precise and comfortable experience throughout your journey with Invisalign® clear aligners.
- Shorter treatment times – with Invisalign® aligners, it’s usually only necessary to be treated for 6-18 months, unlike traditional braces which can take 2 years.
How we assess our Invisalign® patients in Blackrock.
Would you like to know more about Invisalign® treatment?
What is the Invisalign® process?
You will book a orthodontic consultation with our orthodontic dentist.
Once your Invisalign® dentist has confirmed that you are eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression of your teeth. These records will then be used to create a ClinCheck 3D treatment plan, just for you.
After being custom-made and shipped to us, you’ll receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks.
You’ll subsequently visit your orthodontic dentist around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
How long does it take?
This depends on the individual but the average time is between 3 and 18 months.
How much does it cost?
It is difficult to say until the current state of your teeth and what you are looking to achieve can be assessed by our orthodontic dentist. However, you can view the price range here.
Is Invisalign® as good as traditional braces?
Behind every smile there's a story.
Here some of our patients tell you about their experience and how happy they are with their smile transformations.
From the regular check-up to the specialist and advanced treatments that are needed throughout life, we always use state-of-the-art equipment and latest recommended techniques.
Find out what makes us different.
You don’t have to go to Beverly Hills to look good, you can go local. In convenient locations in Limerick, Castletroy, Roscrea and Blackrock Dublin. Comfortable but advanced, friendly but professional. Click on your preferred location in the menu or use the arrows to discover more.
smile you have
Use our FREE consultation service to speak to one of our Treatment Coordinators, who give you information about how we can help, without any financial commitment.
Most importantly it helps to build your confidence in starting your journey with Shields to the smile you have always wanted.
We’ll discuss with you what you would like to achieve with your dental health and the appearance of your smile, answer any questions and listen to any problems you may have had with your teeth in the past.