Say hello to natural looking,
fully functioning teeth.
All in one day.
What’s the point of having dentures, unless they give you the support you need when you eat, speak and smile?
The All-on-4 (also known as ‘Teeth in a Day’ and ‘Same Day Teeth’) Dental Implants have been designed as a same-day treatment for people with poor quality or unrestorable teeth.
Using between four and six dental implants to secure a natural look, the All-on-4 treatment provides a fixed, functional and stable set of provisional teeth.
Hundreds of thousands of people have benefitted from All-on-4 treatment and it’s backed by nearly 20 years of study and research.
- Full-arch replacement (top or bottom) with only four to six implants
- Treatment is complete in just one day – If patient criteria are met and adequate stability achieved. Certain dental conditions need to be met to perform the All-on-4 treatment protocol
- Bone grafting is not required
- Rapid improvement in quality of life – as full function is restored to your teeth and you can begin to enjoy life again
- Shorter treatment times – with only four implants needed and provisional teeth possible on the same day, treatment is faster and more cost-effective than comparable alternatives
- Improved quality of life – Regain teeth that look and feel natural. And, depending on your situation, your dentist can connect provisional teeth on the very same day that implants are placed.
Walk in for treatment. Walk out with your perfect smile.
In your initial free consultation with Shields Dental & Implant Clinics, you will discover everything about the All-on-4 treatment including costs and steps of the process:
- Local anesthesia, followed by the placing of four to six implants into the jaw by your dental surgeon.
- During recovery, the dental technician will prepare your new provisional teeth, ready for you to wear when you leave the clinic later that day.
- After the gums have healed and your implants have settled, you will return to us to receive your final teeth, individually crafted for you to show the world.
Book your free consultation.
We are open 7 days a week and we offer a free consultation worth €150.
At your free consultation, you will be assessed to determine if you are suitable for implant treatment. Then, once a bespoke plan and costs have been agreed, our highly trained team can set to work.
You can find a convenient contact form below with which to make an enquiry, or if you are ready, please call us at 061 480 070 for an appointment. You can see a breakdown of our dental implant fees here.
You can also read on for details of other implant treatments available at Shields Dental & Implant Clinic.
Considering dental implants?
Do you have problems with any of the following?
- Just one tooth?
- More than one tooth?
- All of your teeth?
- An existing implant?
- A loose denture?
Over the last year, we have continued to help hundreds of people regain their smile and confidence with dental implants.
Our helpful and friendly team understands what it’s like to have these problems and can answer all your questions. Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered at Shields.
Would you like to know more about All-on-4 dental implants?
Have a question about a treatment, need to book an appointment or would just like more information? Our treatment coordinators are available for free consultations in person at one of our conveniently located practices.
No obligation consultation.
- Free consultation worth €150
- Experienced dentist with over 24 years experience in dentistry
- Over 1000 cases treated
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- 0% finance available up to 18 months
- Complimentary teeth whitening treatment available to implant patients.
Are All-on-4 implants permanent?
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure creates a permanent set of teeth with a non-removable permanent denture (implant-supported retained bridge). Your dental implants never have to be removed, and your new teeth can last a lifetime with regular care and maintenance. With All-on-4 dental implants, your new teeth will look, feel and function just like real teeth.
What are the advantages of All-on-4 dental implants?
The main advantage of All-on-4 dental implants over other conventional tooth replacement treatments is how easily patients can get a complete set of teeth in one procedure. Whereas other methods might require more time to complete, the All-on-4 system makes it possible to remove failing teeth and replace with a new set in one go.
Are All-on-4 dental implants comfortable?
All-on-4 dental implants are designed to be comfortable as they do not press down on your gums as traditional dentures would. This means you will be able to bite with increased force and experience the normal sensation of chewing food and enjoying all their flavours again.
How do All-on-4 dental implants work?
With an All-on-4 dental implant treatment, you do not need to replace each lost tooth individually. Instead, your implant dentist will surgically insert four to six titanium posts into your jawbone. These act as anchors to which a permanent denture is attached for a seamless look across your entire mouth
Behind every smile there's a story.
The whole team at Shields Dental Clinics take pride in providing great care to ensure that your visit is as relaxing as it can be. We want you to feel at home in our warm and friendly clinics. We offer an unrivalled end-to end service; our team will care for you from the moment we first hear your voice, until your final review.
Here some of our patients tell you about their experience and how happy they are with their smile transformations.
From the regular check-up to the specialist and advanced treatments that are needed throughout life, we always use state-of-the-art equipment and latest recommended techniques.
Find out what makes us different.
You don’t have to go to Beverly Hills to look good, you can go local. In convenient locations in Limerick, Castletroy, Roscrea and Blackrock Dublin. Comfortable but advanced, friendly but professional. Click on your preferred location in the menu or use the arrows to discover more.
smile you have
Use our FREE consultation service to speak to one of our Treatment Coordinators, who give you information about how we can help, without any financial commitment.
Most importantly it helps to build your confidence in starting your journey with Shields to the smile you have always wanted.
We’ll discuss with you what you would like to achieve with your dental health and the appearance of your smile, answer any questions and listen to any problems you may have had with your teeth in the past.