Custom-made, comfortable and clear.
The removable alternative to traditional fixed braces could be for you.
Maybe you’ve always wanted to improve your smile and now have the time, money and confidence to do it? Or maybe you want to improve your smile for your wedding photos or for some other big occasion? Maybe you’ve heard about Invisalign aligners and are interested in the benefits that they provide?
Well, good for you – here’s everything you need to know…
need to know.
- FREE teeth whitening included with all Invisalign packages.
- Buy now, pay later with 0% finance available up to 18 months.
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible – Nobody will even notice that you’re wearing them. Making them a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
- The aligners are removable – This gives you the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment by simply removing the aligners. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss.
- Unlike traditional fixed braces, there are no metal brackets or wires – meaning less time is spent in your Orthodontist for adjustments.
- Use of Cutting-edge Technology – Used to create a custom-made fit over a patient’s teeth at every treatment stage.
- View your expected result before you begin – Visualise the progressive movements and expected final results using our ClinCheck 3D software before you even begin treatment.
- Invisalign Aligners are really comfortable to wear – because they are individually customised for you
- Shorter Treatment Time – with Invisalign aligners, it’s usually only necessary to be treated for 6-18 months, unlike traditional braces which can take 2 years.
How we assess our
As with all our treatments available, Invisalign treatments are devised following a full discussion with you, the patient, to see if they are your ideal solution. They will then plan a strategy for moving the teeth gradually into position. Following this, you will visit us regularly over the course of your treatment.
Would you like to know more about Invisalign treatment?
Have a question about a treatment, want to know how you can spread the cost of treatment, need to book an appointment or would just like more information? Our treatment coordinators are available for free consultations in person at one of our conveniently located practices.
What is the Invisalign process?
You will book a orthodontic consultation with our orthodontic dentist.
Once your Invisalign Provider has confirmed that you are eligible for treatment, they will take photos, X-rays and digital scans, or a dental impression of your teeth. These records will then be used to create a ClinCheck 3D treatment plan, just for you.
After being custom-made and shipped to us, you’ll receive a series of aligners to wear every day and change at home – on average every 1-2 weeks.
You’ll subsequently visit your orthodontic dentist around every 6-8 weeks to monitor progress and receive new aligners. After finishing your treatment plan, retainers will be required to maintain your new smile.
How long does it take?
This depends on the individual but the average time is between 3 and 18 months.
How much does it cost?
It is difficult to say until the current state of your teeth and what you are looking to achieve can be assessed by our orthodontic dentist. However, you can view the price range here.
How often do I need to return for adjustments?
You will need to visit the clinic approximately every 8 weeks.
Behind every smile there's a story.
The whole team at Shields Dental Clinics take pride in providing great care to ensure that your visit is as relaxing as it can be. We want you to feel at home in our warm and friendly clinics. We offer an unrivalled end-to end service; our team will care for you from the moment we first hear your voice, until your final review.
Here some of our patients tell you about their experience and how happy they are with their smile transformations.
From the regular check-up to the specialist and advanced treatments that are needed throughout life, we always use state-of-the-art equipment and latest recommended techniques.
Find out what makes us different.
You don’t have to go to Beverly Hills to look good, you can go local. In convenient locations in Limerick, Castletroy, Roscrea and Blackrock Dublin. Comfortable but advanced, friendly but professional. Click on your preferred location in the menu or use the arrows to discover more.
smile you have
Use our FREE consultation service to speak to one of our Treatment Coordinators, who give you information about how we can help, without any financial commitment.
Most importantly it helps to build your confidence in starting your journey with Shields to the smile you have always wanted.
We’ll discuss with you what you would like to achieve with your dental health and the appearance of your smile, answer any questions and listen to any problems you may have had with your teeth in the past.