Straight teeth in less time than
you’d ever imagined.
Using clear brackets and white wires, this award-winning system is a quick and effective means of treating patients with orthodontic problems that affect their front teeth.
Straighten your front teeth, on average, in 6 months with Six Month Smiles®.
Everything you need to know about Six Month Smiles®
- FREE teeth whitening included with our Six Month Smile® packages.
- Spread payments with Humm. 0% finance also available.
- Very discreet with clear brackets and white wires.
- Fixes issues such as gappy and misaligned front teeth in just 6 months, on average.
- More cost effective than alternative teeth straightening systems.
- 3D treatment plan – when you have your initial consultation, our orthodontic dentists will plan out your treatment using the latest 3D scanners ensuring a precise and comfortable experience throughout your journey with Six Month Smiles® braces.
How we assess patients.
Would you like to know more about Six Month Smiles®?
Six Month Smiles® FAQs.
Straight teeth in 6 months? How?
- The goal of most Six Month Smiles® cases is to give the patient a great new smile and to accomplish most, but not all, of what would be done with traditional orthodontic braces.
- Six Month Smiles® brackets and wires are unique in that they are specific for short-term orthodontic treatment goals. The brackets and wires are engineered with a specific prescription and have short-term orthodontic unique properties.
What makes Six Month Smiles® unique?
Six Month Smiles® braces are very discreet. The clear ceramic brackets and white wires have been created to specifically address the unique treatment objectives of short-term orthodontics. By focusing on the teeth you can see when you smile and not making significant changes to the bite, we’re able to straighten teeth in an average time of 6 months.
Will I need to wear a retainer?
Yes, as with any teeth straightening treatment, a retainer is necessary to maintain the new, straight position of your teeth. There are a variety of retainer options you can choose from depending on your personal preference and lifestyle.
Does everyone really finish in 6 months?
6 months is the average treatment time. Most patients finish their treatment plan at this point, but treatment times may range from 4-9 months.
Is there a catch?
There’s no catch! Most adults are suitable for Six Month Smiles® braces. If you are 18 years old or above, with crooked, spaced or misaligned teeth and you’re not looking for a major alteration to your smile, this could be a fantastic option for you. To find out, book a free consultation so we can discuss your needs.
What is the cost of Six Month Smiles®?
You can see a full list of our orthodontics prices here.
Behind every smile there's a story.
The whole team at Shields Dental & Orthodontic Clinic in Blackrock take pride in providing great care to ensure that your visit is as relaxing as it can be. We want you to feel at home in our warm and friendly clinic. We offer an unrivalled end-to end service; our team will care for you from the moment we first hear your voice, until your final review.
Here some of our patients tell you about their experience and how happy they are with their smile transformations.
From the regular check-up to the specialist and advanced treatments that are needed throughout life, we always use state-of-the-art equipment and latest recommended techniques.
Find out what makes us different.
You don’t have to go to Beverly Hills to look good, you can go local. In convenient locations in Limerick, Castletroy, Roscrea and Blackrock Dublin. Comfortable but advanced, friendly but professional. Click on your preferred location in the menu or use the arrows to discover more.
smile you have
Use our FREE consultation service to speak to one of our Treatment Coordinators, who give you information about how we can help, without any financial commitment.
Most importantly it helps to build your confidence in starting your journey with Shields to the smile you have always wanted.
We’ll discuss with you what you would like to achieve with your dental health and the appearance of your smile, answer any questions and listen to any problems you may have had with your teeth in the past.